Friday, July 28, 2006

brokenhearted

I prayed in my car this morning that God fill my heart with love and hope. But this has been almost the worst day ever. I worked hard. My clothes got wet, dirty and filthy. My thumb was smashed and there is still pain whenever I tried to use it. Yet it was for nothing.

My heart was filled with doublts for God. I felt that I was all alone again. No one could really help me and no one really cared about how I was doing. All kinds of bad feelings were biting my heart.

I hope I can climb back to the place where I feel joyful and peaceful again just because of the fact I know that God is with me and he loves me. It has been hard.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elbow said...

Matthew 5:3
Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Psalm 34:18-19
(18)The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. (19)A righteous man may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all;

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home