Monday, May 07, 2007

everywhere I go, you are there

Yesterday I took an escape from my work to one of my favorites stores Marshalls. I was browsing at the shoe section, then heard this guy talking to a woman about God.

It seemed so weird. I don't think about God in a place like that. But they were talking the whole time I was there. Proud and excited.

I wish I could be that way. And I love it so much every time I hear ordinary people talking about him just like talking about their friends or their family. It is amazing!

1 Comments:

Blogger Trudi said...

I get excited too when I hear people talk about it in public. It seems as if there are so many people who deny God outside of church...It reminds me that He is who we are all here for. It is nice to be reminded and help remind others by adding our conversations to others unknowingly.

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home