Thursday, March 08, 2007

long-distance relationship

Long-distance relationships are probably the most important thing in my life, such as relationships with my husband, my family and my best friends.

I am not good at handling relationships, especially long-distance ones. Part of the reason is that I forget. I have a hard time holding onto things that don't happen everyday around me.

I also have long-distance relationships with people who are geographically close to me, for example, girls in my lifegroup. So we meet once a week and we exchange updates in our lives. That's all. I don't feel comfortable calling them when I need someone to talk to.

Sometimes I even feel the distance with God. I know it must be me, but it is a frustrating situation. At times like that, I feel he doesn't care as much as I thought.

It has been constant struggles for me to keep nurturing those relationships. I hope with God's help, someday it will be more natural and much easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home