Thursday, February 22, 2007

no title

This morning I got up at 6:40am and spent two hours at the depression center. I was disappointed. Although I was able to purge something out, the effect of talking to that person was no better than talking to one of my best friends.

I am hesitant about keeping on going, although I made another appointment.

On the other hand, I am not that depressed any more. Confronting instead of avoiding issues in my marriage has been doing good to me. I still fear potential failure in this relationship, but right now things seem promising.

Tonight I went to the discipleship group and got to know a very nice girl. She is a friend of a couple I know. All of them are involved in the ministry of a Chinese church I attended for a couple of times a few years ago. I told her that I'd be interested in giving them a hand if it is feasible.

This is something I have been wanting to do for a long time---helping my own people. The stumbling block is that I was not a big fan of the pastor there. I am not sure of what I can offer now and how I will handle it, but I am willing to take a small step toward my goal.

I just pray that if this is my calling, God would help me conquer my weakness and provide me knowledge, wisdom and strength.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home