Friday, March 09, 2007

thankful

One of my best friends called me tonight. We haven't talked for more than a week. I was very happy that she called, because I have been missing my friends.

That was a conversation I appreciate. We didn't talk about anything deep. But we both had chance to say whatever was in our mind and we were willing to listen to each other. I was curious of how she was doing and what her everyday life is now. And she asked me questions and let me talk.

I feel loved and respected. I was about to go insane, but during the conversation clarity gradually returned to my mind.

God amazes me every time by how he lifts me up. He knows what I need most right now. He taught me to open up my feelings to people who I know care about me.

I am also grateful for the promising side my marriage has shown. God has been working on both of us. We changed for the good in his hand. My heart had a huge hole, but he is making it new and pure.

Though it's too early to say everything will keep going the right direction, I want to put more faith in God and let him take the wheel.

He is good. He loves me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trudi said...

Let Him direct you. He will never fail you!!

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home