Sunday, February 18, 2007

lover of my soul

Last night I saw a glimpse of hope in my marriage. We were driving from his friend's house back to his apt. Somehow we started to talk about Old Testament.

For a long time I had been telling my friends that I didn't feel I was loving anybody. Surely I love my family and my friends, but that's not what I meant. It was a sad fact. I am in a marriage. I am supposed to feel loving and being loved.

Anyway, when we were talking about Jesus, suddenly my heart was flooded with love. It was so strong and passionate. At that moment, I realized that what I had told my friends was not true. I was and am in love with this most amazing being. No one can ever compares to him.

If only we can share our love for God, if God is willing to help us, there will be a surviving chance for this marriage, because this love is far more and better than what is needed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Was randomly surfing blogs and came across yours...if you need to talk to someone check out this link: http://www.newlife.com
You can call-in or email. They've been helpful to me.

Hope things get better in the near future.

7:02 PM  
Blogger belbing said...

How ironic..."New Life." I stand by one of the first things I ever told you about marriage...with God at the center I believe any marriage is possible but without that I don't know how any last.

4:37 PM  
Blogger beneathwing said...

Though they don't know God, God knows them all. He wants every marriage to last, I think.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home