Tuesday, October 10, 2006

up and down

I believe I only have the ability to do one thing at one time.

As I am packing my luggage for the trip tomorrow, I hope I don't have to go to the conference. Just a couple of months ago, I actually asked my lifegroup to pray for me so that I could be selected to give the presentation. How ironic!

What I wanted at one moment is not necessarily what I want in the next.

Like the interview today. I believe it went well, and I hope it went well. But is this job really what I want? Will it provide me a good life? Maybe, or maybe not.

I have a difficulty seeing the big picture. I hope God could help me have more insight into what is in front of me.

Right now, I am only driven by all kinds of things on my to-do list. I can only try not to screw up.

I was studying the behavioral questions last night for my interview. They have this general fomula for those questions, which is situation + action = result.

Life is a big test, consisted of numerous small trials. The situation is not that important. The key is how I react to it and what I can get at last.

So whatever I do, as long as it brings me closer to God, I can say I pass the test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home