Sunday, October 08, 2006

dear sister

Thanks for the email.

Yes, God is awesome. Sometimes it is just so easy to forget that. Sometimes it's hard to keep our trust in him because things are not as what we expected.

But he is good, just and loving. He is the greatest lover we can have. He is always there when we call for him. He wants to give us whatever is good for us, even if it means the sacrifice of his own life. Every beauty you see in this world, that's the gift from God.

I have been quite depressed recently. Last night God asked me to read a book. Actually he asked me to read it the night before, but I ignored his voice.

So last night I read it. And it reminded me of how wonderful he is and how he loves me. It gave comfort and peace to my heart instantly.

I hope that God answer your prayers and heal your wounds. Also I pray that he give you strength and wisdom to go through every trial in your life in this world.

It will be all worthy to be with him for the eternity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home