Saturday, June 16, 2007

what can I do

Again, I wish I knew my bible better so that I can speak up the truth when Christianity is attacked.

There are a couple of posts at this Chinese message board with topics like "how can I avoid Christian co-workers" or "the reasons why I do not want to be a Christian". I respect their choice. At leas they are taking this life seriously and making some choice. What I can't bear is that they have wrong ideas about Christianity due to the behaviors or talks of some Christians.

I feel sad for God and for these people. I hope I can do something about it. At least I will try to clarify things I know. These days I have this anxiety in me about this world. Not that I am such a good person. It is just that many terrible things are happening but I am doing so little about it.

God, forgive us our sins. Help me speak your words with love. Amen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elbow said...

Your concern is inspiring and I'm confident that with your humble attitude you will do a fine job responding to those message boards.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home