Thursday, February 08, 2007

too hard on myself

Am I? Maybe.

Ever since I had my conscience, I have been working on being a better person, which is not a bad thing. But it does have a few negative effects on me.

First, I would feel intimidated if anyone criticizes me. I am a good person and I am still trying! What more do you want from me?!

Secondly, I get frustrated constantly. There are weaknesses I was unable to overcome. And I will never be a perfect person. Sometimes I would be feel so tired and disgusted of myself that I just want to give up everything. Why bother? What's the point?

Then, I tend to have high expectation for others too, which would bring pressure into relationships.

Right now I don't have a solution for this. I am at a very low point of my life. But I want to let it out. Acknowledge my problems. Hopefully they can be resolved later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home