Thursday, February 15, 2007

a few thoughts about marriage

We are now working on our marriage, again. I am not sure where it is going. I hope there will be some good output.

Tomorrow I am going to visit him for the first time since we seperated a few months ago. Now I am willing to confront the problems and give it another and probably final shot. I wanna see if this time things can be different because I have realized some of my own issues and attempted to overcome them.

Tonight I saw the snow and suddenly remembered that when we were dating, he pulled my arms to help me slide on the snow. We were happy together back then.

Maybe he didn't change. Maybe I am asking for more.

I hope God will help us figure things out and put my mind at ease. If God loves him, I should too.

2 Comments:

Blogger belbing said...

Good Luck...

8:43 PM  
Blogger Trudi said...

Good luck!

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home