Friday, December 01, 2006

my first D-group

Last night I finally had my first disciple group meeting. I didn't plan on going at first because I had tons of things to do, but as I was sitting in front of my computer, it kept bothering me. So I gave in and went.

It turned out great. Those girls sang some songs. And wow...their voice and skills were like professional. I was totally impressed.

Then one girl told the group about her life by answering the questions by the hostess. After that, we shared a short, sweet story about how grand God's love is.

The main part is the talk given by the woman whose husband is one of NLC pastors. She talked about her struggles, her understanding of love and how we should approach it. It was much better than I expected. Some of her words really touched me.

For example, she mentioned the roles of faith, love and hope. Sometimes we put faith or hope as the most important thing to us while ignore the people whom we can reach and love in the present moment.

Although I am making mistakes on a non-stop basis, I know that I have been praying for the right thing.

Be sesure in God's love, and be strong enough to offer love to others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home