Friday, November 10, 2006

again and again

Today I was very down. The results from the Memphis test were not good.

I felt I failed Brian, and Steve. I am and was never good at research. I am not careful enough. I am smart, but people in our group are and were very smart. I am not passionate enough about what I am doing. I am lack of perseverance. And I am not confident, which is quite apparent now.

However, God has given me the most wonderful friends. He always finds the way to recharge my strength through them. No matter how frustrated Brian was with the data, he never laid one blame on me. Rui and Jia know exactly how to cheer me up so that I can pull through.

I can't imagine how I would do without them in my life. And I praise you, for never giving up on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home