Sunday, November 26, 2006

homosexuality

I have never met any homosexual people in my life. Or I should say, I am not aware of any.

At Brian's home, his soon-to-be-brother-in-law asked me for my opinion about homosexuality. At first, I was stumbled. I wasn't quite sure of the reason why he asked, and I didn't have a clear mind to give the answer.

Then I continued with reading the book "what's so amazing about grace". It gave me the idea. I picked up his question and shared my thoughts with him.

First of all, God created man and woman and asked them to complete each other. So homosexuality is sin.

However, Any act that doesn't follow God's words is sin. we are all sinners. We are in no position to judge each other.

The difference between Christianity and other regions is grace. So what we should do is to offer love instead of criticism or judgement and to help each other understand the truth of life.

Only God can and will judge us by our hearts. And if we believe Jesus is our savior, we don't have to take the burden of sins with us.

Also, Brian added a very good point: not everyone who believes in Jesus will be saved. Devil also believes in him. So we must recognize our sins, repent and then accept the grace.

The fact is that nowadays a lot of people have no intention to discern between right and wrong. God loves us so much that he is even willing to risk losing us by respecting our free will. In another word, you will get grace only if you realize your sins and ask for forgiveness.

-------------------------------------------
Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home