Tuesday, December 05, 2006

feeling tired

It is probably just me. In the past week I found it difficult to get myself motivated to go to church-related activities, although every time I finally went and had a great time.

I do feel thrilled by being invited to some of the parties. I am someone new to the church, and I got accepted right away (well, partially because I am Brian's friend, I guess).

However, I am overwhelmed by things that need to be done. I don't really feel refreshed after those activities, though I had a lot of fun there. Instead, I was usually tired and drained. I just don't have that much energy any more.

**************************************************

One of the girls in our lifegroup gave me a Christmas card last night. She wrote something very nice about me. I felt a lot of love from and for her when I was reading the card. And I actually told her that I love her. She said she loved me too. :)

That was a sweet moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home