Wednesday, October 18, 2006

surrender

The only two interviews I got were both because of internal referral. I didn't get a single response from other dozens of resumes I sent.

Thinking of this fact made me a little frustrated. What if I fail these two interviews? Will I be able to find a job by myself?

Then, my consciousness spoke up: what am I trying to prove? That I can be alright by myself? Or I don't need anybody's help?

Whatever I got is coming from God. He knows what is good for me. He is taking care of me through my friends and my family and my advisor. Why can't I be just grateful?

I want to surrender myself. From time to time I would forget that. God has been patient with me. He heard my prayer and reminded me that I didn't have to struggle.

God, thank you for being so good to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home