Thursday, December 21, 2006

changes in my life (1)

In our last lifegroup we were asked to think about what God had done to our lives, what were the most signifant changes by following him.

I have much to say, because all has happened within a year.

From what's seen on the surface, the answer is probably nothing. I am still a graduate student. I still have quite a bit struggles in my day-to-day life and my relationships. I still make a lot of mistakes. And still have tons of weakness.

However, I know everything has changed. The whole world is now totally different to me.

First of all, I started a relationship with God. I have been very excited about it. When I had chance to talk about him with my friends, I felt I was in love.

Though it is still hard to say how steady my love is, I know he loves me much and I don't want to risk any chance that might separate me from him for the eternity.

He promised us Heaven. It is not about some place wonderful, or something I can do. This is the place he is preparing for me so that I can stay with him. I will be experiencing the most loving and secure relationship beyong my wildest dreams.

I can not find it here on earth. This is a world of brokenness. Luckily this is not what we are living for. This is only the beginning. We are here to be awaken.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elbow said...

Very nice post...I think if there is one thing that atheist or believers have to agree on is the vast amount of brokeness here on earth. It is often pointed out as a criticism against God, but it is just as big of a problem to the atheist. Why should human's be broken hearted...or better yet why should be have any expectation for peace since it has never been seen on earth.

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home