Monday, September 01, 2008

reflection

As I mentioned before, for the past few weeks (or maybe months) I was a little carried away by my emotions and worldly desires. I was neither at peace with God nor the people around me.

Getting back to reading really helped me sit down and look into the deep of my heart. I saw my pride and selfishness which blinded me from what matters the most---loving God with all my heart, mind and soul.

It is the greatest blessing if I could surrender myself entirely and trust him wholeheartedly. Happiness comes in naturally when we work for him and forget about self. He will take care of the rest, just like the father takes care of the needs of his children.

My struggles won't go away over night. But as long as I call for him, I will not be lost. He will find me and lift me up again and again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elbow said...

Preach on sister :)

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home