Tuesday, July 22, 2008

wonder

I wonder if it is time to leave this place. I had some good memories here, but now it feels to me that it won't make any difference if I just disappear one day. I know people would say they care, but do they really?

I don't know where I am in terms of my relationship with God. Things that happened in the last couple of weeks kept irriating me. At one point I was utterly disappointed by all the people involved. I guess they didn't do anything wrong. Well, it doesn't make any difference to me.

Maybe God is teaching me how to appreciate certain quality in other people. I am not sure. I am quite confused right now. Maybe a little hurt.

What I am fighting with is not very clear to me either. My pride? Sure, that never stops. Showing grace? Probably. Maybe I never really forgave.

God and I need some good talk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home