Tuesday, April 29, 2008

another nightmare

It was so terrible that I am almost certain it was another direct insult from the devil.

In my dream, I asked my brother to help me move heavy stuff. He bailed on me. And neither my parents nor my friends were willing to offer me any comfort or support. I was so tired and hopeless, lying on the side of the road, and it was raining. It felt like the whole world had abandoned me.

He surely knows where is my weakest point.

The bright side is that I have been feeling fine today. I think God is with me, everywhere and every moment, reminding me that his love can heal all the brokenness of my heart and his power can conquer anything.

1 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Dear friend I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling encouraged these days- I've been pr-ing for you! I'll start pr-ing about your dreams too, that you would begin to have peaceful and restful dreams.

I didn't know that they had used some plastic ties to hold the chairs together- it must have taken them ages to get rid of all of the chairs! Have you seen whether the grass is dead or not?

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home