Wednesday, March 26, 2008

interesting

For some reason our professor started to have lunch with us again. So during yesterday's lunch I asked him if he did anything interesting for the past weekend. He told us a couple of things, one of which is that he watched the history of crucification on the history channel.

Ha! It certainly brought up my follow-up question "do you believe that was true". Interestingly, he said the crucification was well-documented history. However, he doesn't believe that Jesus was risen from the dead. There was certainly more to dig, but it was probably wise for me to stop right there.

It reminded me of the question I asked my friends long ago. "If historically Jesus existed, would it change your view on Christianity?" Some of them said no. Some of them refused to respond.

Also, I wonder how many Christians believe in the real thing instead of a nice concept of God's grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home