Monday, January 21, 2008

a dream

I have nightmares so frequently that people would probably freak out if I tell them my dreams from any night.

Anyway, last night I dreamt that some guy dumped me and I wanted to jump off the top of a tall building. I was standing on the edge looking down, and debating with myself whether or not I should do it.

There was another person with me there. He didn't try to stop me. Instead, he let me know he doesn't want me to do that, however, it is my choice. And he will be there as long as I need him.

Then the bad guy (probably the one who dumped me) came up. He was mocking me, saying things like "you are worthless" or "why don't you jump".

When I woke up in the morning, I was thinking "wow, it was just like a spiritual war going on in my dream". We do stupid things sometime, but God respects our free will and let us learn through the hard way. When we ask for his help, he will always be there. On the other hand, the devil tries every possible way to mess with our mind and screw up our live.

Sometimes everything could be hanging by a thin thread. We are about to make some huge decision but don't know what's right. At this moment we need to know who is the one with truth and love and power that can save us. And we need to kneel down and pray.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elbow said...

wow I would have to say I agree with your analysis of the dream. Some dreams are pretty unclear about their significance, but that one seems pretty clear.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home