Thursday, September 20, 2007

Decision-making

My discussion with Brian about baptism got me into thinking: am I truly ready as I thought? He brought up a valid point, but I hesitate to walk out of my comfort zone. There are a couple of reasons on my side. It is time that I ask God what he wants me to do.

Brian was definitely right about the devil’s attack. We almost got into a fight because of our different opinions and I was extremely sad for a moment. The truth is that I was expecting with joy to be baptized. I think God would be pleased with whichever way I choose to do it because he knows me by my heart. However, the devil played the tricks to discourage me.

I also met one of our pastors last night and talked with him for a while. He said it would be fine if I wanted to keep it down. And he asked me to be humble. So right now I am praying that God help me make the final decision and have the serenity with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home