Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tenebrae service

Through Conversation Connection (let's call it CC from now on) I have got to know a couple of Catholic friends. Since this week is the holy week, there have been a lot of activities going on in the churches. People in CC were invited to go to any service that they are interested in.

So last night I attended the Tenebrae prayer service in my friend's church. It was very nice. As I have not been much talkative, a prayer service was just what I wanted. I love the music they played. Both the male and female singers had amazing voices. I sense that I am ready for some quiet and soothing Christian music.

I had lunch with a friend today. We discussed the difference between Catholics and other Christions, such as traditions, evolution, prayers, etc. It was an interesting and educational conversation. To me, as long as we recognize Jesus as the only way to life and we love each other as he asked us to, any religious difference is quite minor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home