Tuesday, March 10, 2009

another perspective

Mark 9:40:"...,for whoever is not against us is for us."

The reason why I have been thinking about this verse is that I had some doubts about one of my friends, about whether they really care about me, and about whether it is worthy spending time with them.

Then during the worship service at church last Sunday, I suddenly got some perspective from God. The only reason why I struggled so much is that I put my interest before God's.

If there is a war, and indeed there is, does it really matter whether or not this person is willing to do something for me? What is crucial is that they do not fall into the hands of the devil. And God is going to use me to win that battle.

1 Comments:

Blogger belbing said...

Amen Sister

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home